Classic, refined and understated. Inspired by post beach chic this languid just-so wave has an effortless appeal and a chic finish. Clean healthy and refined hair is the perfect partner for a sunset on the terrace. We’re sharing the steps of how to recreate this look:
- Apply 5.1 with BLUE.BOOSTER (20% of shade amount) with CREAM.ACTIVATOR 30 VOL. (9%) from mid-lengths to ends and CREAM.ACTIVATOR 20 VOL. (6%) at the new growth.
- Balance and refine the hair with equal parts STONE and BEIGE with CREAM.ACTIVATOR 3.5 VOL. (1%).
- Prepare the hair with REPAIR-ME.WASH and RINSE.
- Apply ANTI.GRAVITY SPRAY and HEATED.DEFENSE and smooth the hair.
- Section diagonally at the nape and pull everything forward to the front. Hold the curling iron on the same angle as the section and fold over the iron. Release and fold the next section in the other direction. Continue this up the head making sure to pull everything forward and over the face. Keep your sectioning clean and finish with SESSION.SPRAY FLEX, a TEXTURE.COMB and a DETAILING.BRUSH.
Photographer: Luis Murphy
Hair Team: Kevin Murphy, Nathan Gorman, Wade Blackford, James Nicholson
Digital/Video: John O’Rourke, Reuben Gates
Fashion Stylist: Emily Ward
Makeup: Kenneth Higgins
Production: Debbie Walters